Welcome to Resort Manager, the ultimate solution for managing your hotel, resort, or villa!
We understand the challenges that come with managing a hospitality property, and that’s why we’ve created a powerful software designed to simplify your operations and enhance your guests’ experience.
With Resort Manager, you can manage bookings, billing, housekeeping, and more, all in one place. Our intuitive platform is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and packed with features that streamline your processes and save you time.
Our software integrates with multiple third-party systems, allowing you to access all of your data in one place. Whether you’re checking guest information, generating reports, or monitoring your property’s performance, our platform makes it easy for you to get the information you need.
We’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, which is why we offer comprehensive support and training to ensure that you get the most out of our software. Our team of experts is always available to answer any questions you may have and help you resolve any issues.
At Resort Manager, we believe that the right technology can make a huge difference in the success of your hospitality property. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing you with the best tools and support to help you achieve your goals.
Ready to experience the benefits of Resort Manager for yourself? Contact us today to schedule a demo or learn more about our software.
The Resort Manager is a premium one-stop solution that combines all the operational features needed to run your resort or hotel into one integrated hotel management system. Overall, it’s easy to use and customize. Also, it will make your business more efficient and profitable.
Resort Manager Lite
Lite version of Resort Manager contains the basic hotel operations essentials like Front Desk and POS System. Particularly, it is Ideal for smaller hotels and rental villas to run all daily operations. As well as reservations, front desk, point of sales and much more with ease.
News & Publications
Resort Manager launches a new feature to provide automatic currency exchange rates.
This option means that accounting staff no longer need to obtain and update currency rates manually in the RM system.
Any currency base can be used and pulled from the server whenever required – virtually real-time Forex. Additionally, the rates are based on an amalgamation of rates derived from leading banks and finance houses around the world.
Furthermore, there is also an option to increase or decrease the provided rate by a percentage to allow its use as the hotel’s book keeping rate.
Resort Manager, February 5th 2016
Time and money are the lifeblood of just about any industry and hoteliers will wholeheartedly agree that these are two precious resources that they cannot afford to waste. An efficient hotel management software can ensure this.
The constant buzz of activity and unpredictable arrival of guests means that managers are usually flooded all day with impromptu tasks, leaving very little time for managing the hotel’s other operations. A large amount of both time and money is often spent tending to human errors and repetitive tasks… (read full article)
Financial Express, January 5th 2016
More hospitality businesses opt for Resort Manager solutions…
New hospitality businesses appreciate the need for Property Management Software and want to ensure that their investment is effective, easy to use, trusted and value for money.
• Chang Mai Riverside Hotel in Thailand is a new five-star hotel. The full Resort Manager package installed.
• Silver Palm is a new 90 room condotel chose Resort Manager to manage their new resort.
• Villa Nero in Gili Trawangan chose Resort Manager.
• Khayangan in Gili Trawangan chose Resort Manager to manage their new resort.
• Maekok Resort in Chiang mai chose Resort Manager to replace their existing systems to simplify and streamline their processes.
• Komune Resorts in Bali chose Resort Manager for their new 30 room resort, we are also proud to have grown with them to a resort that now include over 100 rooms and villas, as well as multiple restaurants and a spa.
• Horizon in Koh Samui chose Resort Manager to manage their condotel.
• Manta Dive in Gili Trawangan chose Resort Manager to manage their dive resort and villas.
• Code Hotel in Koh Samui chose Resort Manager to replace their existing PMS system to improve on support and streamline their operations.
• Samahita Retreat in Koh Samui chose Resort Manager to manage their Yoga Retreat resort.
• Nusa Island Retreat in Papua New Guinea chose Resort Manager to manage their island resort.
• The Seraya in Komodo National Park chose Resort Manager to manage their island resort.
• Qi Palawan in the Philippines chose Resort Manager to manage their Diving and Water Sports resort.
• Sandalwood Villas in Koh Samui chose Resort Manager to manager their five-star villa resort.